24th January 2012, 06:27 PM

What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?

what can i do after B.a in ploitical science?to get government jobs .

Related Questions:
  1. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future? -- [New]
  2. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  6. What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?
  7. What kind of career opportunities are there for graduates in Political Science stream?
  8. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  9. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  10. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  11. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  12. What can I do for a job after passing M.A in Political Science
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  14. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  15. Which Exams am I eligible for to get the Job having done BA with 62% and going to complete PG in Political Science in 6 months?
  16. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  17. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  18. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2012, 07:39 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
You have to continue your studies to good job. First you decide which profession you want to choose.

There are so many job opportunities and also so many competative exams for graduates.

If you want to find best job means do master degree MA,Phd, MBA like that.

Other than you want to choose teacher profession means Bed i.e., bachelor of education , Bped i.e., bachelor of physical education.

Only with graduation you want to do job means regularly read employment news paper.
25th January 2012, 10:54 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
you can appear for the union public service commission exam otherwise to you should the higher studies.
8th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?

HOW A GET A GOOD JEOB AFTER MY BA POLTICAL SCINCE (H) BCOZ I DONT WANT DO STUDY ANY MOR
18th February 2013, 06:07 PM

Default Re: What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?

what to do for getting a govt. job i am a bachelor degree holder from polticalscience without giving entrance exam
19th March 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

i completed ba passcorse in poltics and history with 80'/. What can i do now . . .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?