31st March 2011, 03:12 PM
shohebmd

How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?

Please suggest me how to attend for off campus drives how to know the information regarding off campus drives i have 70% aggregate ...........

29th April 2011, 11:31 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shohebmd View Post
Please suggest me how to attend for off campus drives how to know the information regarding off campus drives i have 70% aggregate ...........

OFF - CAMPUS DETAILS

The best way to know the information regarding off-campus drives is to pass the information to all your friends who are in different colleges and get to know about it... because off-campus can take place at any time and any college... so it's always better to get the information from your friends which is the only best way...

-> If you are still in college then you can ask your placement staffs to pass the information.. they will surely know the off-campus details if there is some going to happen in the other colleges nearby your place....

-> To know off-campus drives and job walk-in's online CLICK HERE!!!
18th September 2011, 09:04 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?

you can know the information of off campus placements through this sites
jobs for you.com
naukri.com
monster.com
linkedin.com

Firstly,you should register and should upload your resume.
10th August 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?

I AM SRUTHI FROM COIMBATORE,MY AGGREGATE MARK IS 172.5 IM IN RATHINAM TECHNICAL CAMPUS NOW FIRST YEAR.IM AFRAID NOW WHETHER THERE WILL BE CAMPUS INTERVIEWS THERE.BUT THERE IS VERY GUD TEACHING.MY DOUBT IS TAT WHETHER THE REPUTATION OF THE COLLEGE IS IMPORTANT OR THE KNOWLEDGE GAINED???PLZZZZZ GUIDE ME SIR
21st October 2014, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir,plz let me know the updated informations about off campus sir ..I have 80% as an aggregate .plz guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?