24th September 2011, 02:19 PM
shivaprakasham

How can I get scholarship after scoring 80% marks in B.E 6th semester under BC category?

i got a marks in B.E till 6th semester 8.0% and i am the BC candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  2. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  3. Scholarship for 5th semester engineering students under less income category?
  4. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. For which IT company am I eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 78% in 6th semester?
  7. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  8. WBUT IT 6th Semester Database Management Systems (IT 604) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I get scholarship for MBBS after scoring 71% marks in general?
  10. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  12. How to apply for scholarship for MS in US in Aeronautical Stream?
  13. Scholarship available for OC category students after scoring 93.3% in 12th?
  14. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  15. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  17. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks? -- [New]
15th March 2016, 10:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship after scoring 80% marks in B.E 6th semester under BC category?

In pre final year of your bachelor of technology there is only one scheme through which you can get scholarship is through Samaj Kalyan Vibhag scholarship. Every year almost every state government of India give Samaj Kalyan Bibhag Scholarships whose parent's annual income is within limits set by state government.

You can also approach your Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of your state. As you belong to BC category, you will surely get scholarship for last year of course. You will have to submit documents like income certificate, marksheets, photo and other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?