12th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?

Sir/Mam,

How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to get the scholarship? I just wanted to know the complete information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  2. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  3. Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?
  4. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. Scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year Open category student who has secured 98% in Intermediate?
  6. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  7. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  8. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  9. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  10. Could I get admission in M.Pharma with stipend after scoring 8145 rank in GPAT?
  11. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  12. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  13. Can I get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  16. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  18. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
27th April 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?

I got 92% in intermediate, can I get merit scholarship if I am from OC....How to apply for scholarships? Where do we get the information about merit scholarship schemes in telangana state?
19th November 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?

CAN I GET SCHOLAR SHIP AFTER GETTING 979 IN INTERMEDIATE AS OC CANDIDATE
1st June 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 97% marks in 10th cbse. Any scholarship will i get and i want to know any scholarship from prime minister
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?