28th May 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges under calcutta University to study genetics?

i want to know about the colleges under calcutta university where genetics is taught and how much percentage is needed in the total marks and subject wise marks?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  2. Colleges offering PG in genetics? I have completed my UG in genetics from Calicut University
  3. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility for genetic engineering?
  5. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  6. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  7. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  8. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  9. Which colleges come under Osmania University offering Genetics in BSc Level?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago? -- [New]
  11. Names of the colleges under Calcutta University?
  12. Colleges and Entrance Exams for Genetics engineering in DNA
  13. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  14. Are there any colleges offering BSc Genetics?
  15. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  16. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  17. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  18. Which are the colleges available under Calcutta University?
15th March 2016, 11:44 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: Which are the colleges under calcutta University to study genetics?

The following are the few colleges under calcutta University to study genetics--->

**Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
(School of Life Science)157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati,
Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone : (033) 25231247
Mobile : 8902496653, 9433035582

**West Bengal University of Technology
BF 142, Sector 1, Salt Lake City
Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone : (033) 2321 0731, 23211327

**Institute of Genetic Engineering
No. 30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Kolkata, West Bengal 700128 ‎
15th March 2016, 10:01 PM
anju55
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges under calcutta University to study genetics?

HI

Following colleges under calcutta University to study genetics.........

1.West Bengal University of Technology
2.Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
3.Institute of Genetic Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?