10th October 2012, 12:30 PM
tejapullamsetty

How can I get Scholarship being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

how can i get scholarship present i'm studying b.tech final year

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  2. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  3. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student?
  4. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  5. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  6. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  7. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  10. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after pursuing final year B.Tech
  11. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in US?
  13. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  15. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  16. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  17. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  18. hi im amanulla a btech student
31st July 2013, 07:15 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How can I get Scholarship being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Any candidate can get scholarships in 1st year B.Tech through given advertisements,Board %,Board marks and percentage,skills etc.(Mainly Private Colleges)
For best, Government colleges have already less fees than private colleges,so chase for Gov. colleges must be done first.Their fees are self scholarship aided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?