2nd October 2012, 03:15 PM
Chukwuemeka Ota

How can I get Scholarship for my further Education in the University of Nigeria?

how can i get scholarship oppurtunity to further my education in the university in Nigeria.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or education loan to study Master degree in Material Science at Nigeria?
  2. Is there any scholarship exam for undergraduate studies in Nigeria?
  3. Scholarship to study M.Tech in USA or India for B.Tech student of Nigeria?
  4. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  5. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  6. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  7. How to get scholarship for abroad studies? -- [New]
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study M.Ed from Bharathidasan University through distance education?
  10. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  13. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which university in Nigeria offer Aeronautical engineering or Piloting? What is the requirement?
  15. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana recognized by Nigeria National University
  16. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  17. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  18. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
29th May 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Scholarship for my further Education in the University of Nigeria?

sir i am Faruque ansari .i passed in intermeadite with 80% of marks from allahabad board so I want to know about receive scholarship . what is scheme for me .please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?