28th January 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship exam for undergraduate studies in Nigeria?

Im an undergraduate want studying in nigeria but my dream is to study abroad so i want to know if there is any scholarship registration/exam going on now so that i can apply...thanks

28th May 2014, 09:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship exam for undergraduate studies in Nigeria?

As you have mentioned in the question that you are an under graduate and now you are studying in Nigeria then of course you can apply for the study there. So, as you want to get scholarship registration or exam going on now so that I can apply, you are very confused that how you can get scholarship to study at abroad. Now I am going to clear all your confusion about how you can get scholarship for studying at abroad.

And if you want to get scholarship then you have to get good marks in 11th or 12th class after that you may get scholarship for the undergraduate course.

So, currently there is no scholarship exam going on but I will suggest you how you can get scholarship at abroad. So, whether you are in 11th or 12th it doesn't matter but from today study hard for your 12th board exam. you have to do hard work after that you will be able to apply for the scholarship and you have to try for getting at least 85% after that you may apply for the scholarship. It is best for you to get admission in abroad after that you may get good future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?