11th May 2011, 08:01 PM
akshayadhandapani

How can I get some details along with snaps of girls hostel?

Is girls hostel good?
can we get some images of girls hostel ?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  2. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  3. How may I get information about fee details and hostel(Girls) facilities of St. Thomas college, Bhilai(CG) for B.Com(1st year)?
  4. Details regarding the top Engineering Colleges with hostel facilities for girls -- [New]
  5. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  7. Is there any girls hostel facility available in CBIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  10. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  11. Is there any hostel facility available in Central Hindu Girls school?
  12. What is the restriction in Maic Girls hostel?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  14. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure in girls hostel of JNTU KNR
  17. Is there any hostel facility for girls in B.Ed in Balaji college of management and technology?
  18. List of best schools in India for girls with good hostel facility?
31st March 2015, 04:21 PM
aashish582

Default Re: How can I get some details along with snaps of girls hostel?

You should contact the college or university in which you want to get admitted and live in girls hostel.

If their authority allows to check the girls hostel then you can.

You can take the hostel but if you are not satisfied then later you can leave also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?