26th August 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a job after completing B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering

sir,
i completed B.E Electrical and Electronic Engineering.now am a fresher.just now i completed 2008-2012.how to get the job A.E inTNEB?what is the procedure to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  2. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  6. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  8. Which job can I do after completing engineering in electrical and electronics department
  9. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  10. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  12. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  13. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  15. How to become a government employee after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure to become a Chartered Engineer after completion of BE in EEE stream?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  18. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
6th May 2013, 12:18 PM
SURENDRA NUTALAPATI

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job after completing B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering

There are many chances for Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
some government organisatios are:

1. Bharat Heavy Electricals limited (BHEL)

2. Power Grid

3. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)

4. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

5. Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)

6. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)

7. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)

8. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)

9. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)

10. Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)

Private sector & MNC's recruiting EEE degree holders are TCS, CTS, Infosys, HCL, Satyam, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, Microsoft, Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, Idea, Tata communication services, Reliance, etc.

You can attend several government exams conducted by UPSC, SSC and Railway recruitment board for getting better jobs in the government sector.
23rd October 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job after completing B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering

What should be included in a personality of an electrical & electronics engineer in a reputed company
18th January 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Iam currently persuing 4th b.tech in eee branch. What can i do for get job in above companies plz reply me sir/mam.Iiam kindly requesting for that information.
31st March 2015, 04:21 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have completed you B.E or B.tech course in "electrical and electronics" stream then you will apply for the private companies as per your percentage.
All the companies have their own eligibility criteria and have their own selection process.You need to make yourself stronger in all field to be get placed in those companies.

Group discussion is very necessary for any companies hence you need to work Group discussion.Group discussion is conducted to check the communication skills as well as the current affairs knowledge of the candidates.
If you are going for the group discussion then you should be very aware about the recent topics and some of the most important topics for the group discussion are as below:-

Ganga cleaning,
PM Modi,
Developing India,
World cup cricket,
Women empowerment,
Syria war,
Atomic war,
Social issues like Rape,Dowry,,,
Brain drain.

Apart from that you should also have deep knowledge of your core subject.Some of the core subject in electrical and electronics streams are as below:-

Digital electronics,
Signal and system,
Data communication,
Power electronics,
Principle of communication,
Transformer,
Satellite engineering,
Radar communication,
Integrated circuit.

Concentrate on your study you will definitely get placed in any reputed companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?