9th May 2011, 04:54 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?

I want to give an exam in English post graduate course. I have already passed M.A. in Psychology and B.Ed, and working as a teacher in an affiliated school of CBSE. Please advcie.

Related Questions:
  1. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  2. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  4. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  5. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  6. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  7. How to become a computer teacher in CBSE affiliated school after completing B.Tech IT? Is B.Ed a must?
  8. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  9. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  11. Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern? -- [New]
  12. Validity of BEd Certificate in Bangalore CBSE schools?
  13. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  14. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  15. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  16. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  17. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  18. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
21st October 2011, 12:40 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: INDIA
Posts: 193
Default Re: How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?

Dear if you want to pursue MA in English with your school job, then you may opt for correspondence course.
And there are many recognized distance learning institution available for you.
And one thing should be clear that you must have english as a subject in graduation.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? 40 25th August 2018 10:57 PM
Universities offering regular Ph.D in English after M.Phil (English) with 69% marks? 9 13th April 2015 12:54 PM
Sample papers of English Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan for the post of TGT English? 6 27th September 2012 06:53 PM
Upto which class level english we have to study for the preparation of tgt english? 8 12th February 2012 12:30 PM
IGNOU Masters in English New Literatures in English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 2nd February 2011 09:23 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: