4th August 2018, 09:50 PM
Jayamehrs

How can I improve percentage if completed BSc with 49.36% around 12 years ago?

Sir, I have completed my BSc around 12 years ago. I have secured below 50% marks. I have secured 49.36%. I want to improve my percentage. Please help me to know that how can I improve my percentage now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I improve my percentage if completed M.Com about 7 years ago with 47% from HP University?
  2. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  3. Procedure to reapply on scoring low marks in Intermediate?
  4. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  5. Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?
  6. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  7. Can I improve my graduation percentage in 2017 after 3 years of gap?
  8. Is it possible to improve percentage of 12th WBCHSE being a student of B.Tech?
  9. Process to improve my higher secondary percentage if already passed graduation?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  11. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having completed 10+2, 3 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?
  13. Can I get admission to study correspondence B.Ed in any college of Karnataka if completed B.Sc(Electronics) about 18 years ago?
  14. How can I give mprovement exam and improve my graduation percentage?
  15. Can I study LLB in CCS University having completed B.A. with 39% around 12 years ago? Minimum percentage required?
  16. What should I do to improve my B.Com marks by giving the improvement exams?
  17. Which courses I can pursue to enhance my skills while working in a government job?
  18. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
16th April 2022, 12:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve percentage if completed BSc with 49.36% around 12 years ago?

No, you cannot improve your marks in B.Sc. degree course after 12 years of completing the same degree course as the maximum duration allowed for completing B.Sc. degree course including any backlog papers or supplementary papers is five year ( or 6 years in case of some university) from the date of first registration to the same degree course.

So, if you want to improve your percentage in B.Sc. degree course then for that you need to pursue B.Sc. degree course once again by taking fresh admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?