13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Process to improve my higher secondary percentage if already passed graduation?

I have completed my 12th class, but percentage was below 45. I have also completed my degree, except one subject. I am from Kerala. Now I want to join D.El.Ed and, want to improve my higher secondary percentage, what can I do. Please give me a reply.

13th January 2018, 06:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to improve my higher secondary percentage if already passed graduation?

No, you can't improve your higher secondary percentage if you have finished your graduation course. To improve your higher secondary percentage, you should have to appear in improvement examinations of your higher secondary course. Candidates who have passed higher secondary course with less marks and those who wish to improve their marks can appear in Improvement examinations only in that academic year. Since, you have already completed your graduation course, you are not eligible to apply for higher secondary improvement examinations.
14th January 2018, 11:17 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Process to improve my higher secondary percentage if already passed graduation?

There is no way now that you can improve your HS marks as there is no such provision for it. You could have however opted for it just after your 12th completion but not now.

You will have to continue with your studies the way it is. However, you can opt for distance education and try to score well in it, but I would suggest you to not go for it. Try to score as well as possible and I am sure you will achieve success.
14th January 2018, 02:51 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to improve your 12th board result, you have to take readmission into higher secondary examination and you have to qualify it with good percentage marks. There isn't any other option to improve your class 12th marks.
14th January 2018, 04:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to apply for improvement exam now. Because, as per the guidelines of Central Board of Secondary Education, a candidate can apply for improvement exams only in the consecutive year after getting the result of final examinations i.e. you must have to apply for improvement exam just after getting the 12th class result.
Now, as you had already completed degree, so there is no chance to apply improvement exam for any subject of class 12th.
14th January 2018, 06:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to me this is not possible now to improve your higher secondary percentage. This would happen just after completing your higher secondary education.

Eligibility for D.El.Ed are:-

Candidates must have passed 12th standard with any stream from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?