29th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th in this year from ISC Board & now I am done with my Graduation too. But I wanted to improve my Maths marks as I have got below 30 marks. So is there any chance to appear in this year as I have completed my ISC around 5 years ago?

31st March 2016, 09:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?

This is not possible in any board that you can appear for improvement examination after five years. A candidate can appear for board improvement examination only in same examination year or next year to board exams.

At present, there is no chance for you to appear for improvement exams.
1st April 2016, 07:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to appear for the improvement examination after a gap of five years. If a candidate wants to appear in the improvement examination then he/she must apply for it within the very next year of the examination given. So, there is no chance for applying at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?