26th June 2016, 04:30 PM
anilanita

Can I improve my percentage if completed M.Com about 7 years ago with 47% from HP University?

Respected Sir,
I want to improve my percentage of M.Com. I have got 47% marks in M.Com and completed about 7 years ago from HP University. Can I improve my percentage of marks now from HP University, Shimla?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  2. Procedure to reapply on scoring low marks in Intermediate?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  4. Can I study LLB in CCS University having completed B.A. with 39% around 12 years ago? Minimum percentage required?
  5. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  6. Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?
  7. How can I give mprovement exam and improve my graduation percentage?
  8. Is it possible to improve percentage of 12th WBCHSE being a student of B.Tech?
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  10. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  12. Procedure to improve marks in M.Sc Maths for a candidate who has completed the course 15 years back?
  13. Whether my Degree of B.Sc from Vinayka Mission University completed 3 years ago is valid or not? -- [New]
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  16. Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University to study Ph.D in Education if completed M.Phil 8 years ago?
  17. Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?
  18. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
28th June 2016, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my percentage if completed M.Com about 7 years ago with 47% from HP University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilanita View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to improve my percentage of M.Com. I have got 47% marks in M.Com and completed about 7 years ago from HP University. Can I improve my percentage of marks now from HP University, Shimla?
Sorry, it is not possible to appear for improvement examination after 7 years. So, you can do again M.Com or any other course through correspondence and score more marks. This will serve you the purpose of improved marks in the post graduation. The aspirant can contact the HP University for more details regarding the improvement examination.
28th June 2016, 02:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my percentage if completed M.Com about 7 years ago with 47% from HP University?

No, you cannot improve your percentage of marks.

There is no option for improvement of marks in M.Com for the candidates who have completed his/her master's course 7 years ago.

If you are not satisfied with the percentage of marks secured, then freshly pursue Masters degree from IGNOU or any other university to improve the percentage of marks.
19th June 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in 2016 from rajasthan university. But I want to improve my percentage it is 46%. Is it possible? Please reply me
2nd November 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in 2002. My percentage was not satisfactory now i wanna improve it. Is there any provision to improve my percentage through any golden chance. Please reply
Regards
4th July 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How Can I improve my percentage if completed m. Com in 2018 with 50% marks from rajasthan university jaipur.what should I do for improving my percentage.
22nd January 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How can i improve my m.com ll percentage.if i completed m.com ll in 2019 with 54% from Mumbai University.there is any chance to revaluation or other any option.
27th February 2022, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can i improove my marks in MA hindi completed in
please reply on [email protected] or 9817765345
25th March 2022, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have started msc maths in dec 2014.. And completed in 2021 due to some reason. I got 54% marks. Can I give improvement now to increase percentage.. Hpu shimla
16th April 2023, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MA course in 2010 from hpu. Can I improve my marks now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?