29th January 2014, 06:02 PM
dhanrajshettigar

How can I join Army after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

How to join Army after passing
diploma in automobile engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army after passing diploma?
  2. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. How can I join Army after passing diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  7. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I join Army after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  9. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join RAW after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  13. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  14. How can I join Ashok Leyland after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  16. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
19th May 2015, 05:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

UPSC conducts CDS(Combined Defense Services) exam every year for recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy is Graduation in any discipline,Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Naval Academy and 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Air Force Academy.

-For CDS exam,the age limit for

Indian Military Academy- 19 years to 24 years

Indian Naval Academy-19 years to 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy-19 years to 23 years

Officer's Training Academy-19 years to 25 years

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.
20th May 2015, 12:16 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join Army after passing diploma in automobile engineering?

# Presently you are possessing only diploma in automobile engineering but not the degree. Moreover, diploma is considered equivalent to 10+2 only. In this way, you may join Indian Army with following options:

* Through National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Through Open Recruitment Drives conducted by Indian Army also.

# Another option is to go for pursuing bachelor degree. You have to convert the concerned diploma into degree. Then, you have the option:

* Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination

# Presently you are eligible for NDA Examinations as well as Open Recruitment Drives already mentioned above being diploma holder only.

# Age limit required:

* 16.5-19 years for NDA Examination
* 17.5-23 years for Open Recruitment Drives

# For more information on NDA Examination, please visit http://upsc.gov.in

# For more information on Open Recruitment Drives, please visit www.joinindianarmy.com
20th May 2015, 01:04 PM
metal_god16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanrajshettigar View Post
How to join Army after passing
diploma in automobile engineering?
Hi,
Greetings!
After diploma, which is equivalent to a graduation degree, you are eligible to give CDS exam. It is a written exam after which you will have to qualify a 5 day SSB. Once you are done with it, there will be a medical test and done! You are in the Indian Army after an year of training.

Thanks
15th May 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 1995 born and I completed my Diploma in Automobile and now pursuing last Semester of Degree in Automobile Engineering. Is it possible for me to join Indian Forces after completion of my Degree.
24th September 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

in the other sight they are showing that the age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 in auto mobile engineering deploma after 10th.. is that true???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?