4th October 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join automobile engineering after doing B.Com?

Im doing b.com but im interested in automobile engineering so can you suggest me

5th October 2013, 10:12 AM
ramajb

Default Re: How can I join automobile engineering after doing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im doing b.com but im interested in automobile engineering so can you suggest me
you can not do Automobile Engineering after doing B.Com.

You can choose one of the below mentioned courses:-
pg course
mba,mfm,mcom
professional course
ca,icwa,cs
11th March 2014, 10:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No your not eligible for Automobile Engineering After completing your B.com course . B.com is completely differ from engineering course . B.com is an Commerce stream course .

If your interested to apply for M.E in Automobile Engineering then you should complete bachelor degree in Engineering with good percentage of mark from recognized university . You should also crack the GATE Examination with good percentage of marks .

So , Your not eligible for any Engineering course after completing B.com . If you want to pursue of higher degree then you may apply for degrees course like , M.com / MBA / CA / CWA / CFA / CS . This courses are help you to get job in reputed companies . This course related commerce stream . So that you apply for any one of the course in which you have interested . MBA course is Closely equal Engineering course . So , I suggest you to apply for MBA course after completing your B.com . MBA course will definitely boast career in higher position .

MBA :- Master of Business Administration . The Duration of the course two years and the courses is divided into four semester . MBA course having good job prospectus in both the in aboard as well as in our country . This course is related to Management stream

If your interested to apply for this examination then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree . You should also crack the CAT, MAT , GMAT Examination with good percentile of marks . The admission for MBA course is based on the percentage of mark in entrance examination .

So , Suggest you to apply for MBA course after complete your B.com .
17th October 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Cat Mat GMAT all three are complory or only one we have to answer?if we are want to study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?