5th December 2015, 04:33 PM
prabhu miracle

How can I join BHEL or Boiler Engineer job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir now i am studying final semester in diploma in mechanical engineering ..after my completion i want to join the BHEL or Boiler engineer ....how can i join to this Sir ..,?..reply to me on my email[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
  3. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  4. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Should I join if selected as a Claim Serve Engineer in an Insurance Company being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 6th semester student?
  6. BHEL diploma mechanical engineering previous question papers?
  7. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. When will be the entrance exam of Boiler Operation Engineer in Maharashtra?
  9. Suitable books for preparation of BHEL written exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  10. Date of Boiler Operation Engineer(BOE) entrance exam 2015
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  12. Job opportunities for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  13. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. TRF & TES jobs for Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Books to be referred for boiler inspector Jen Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
5th December 2015, 10:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join BHEL or Boiler Engineer job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

BHEL is one of the leading companies in India that works mainly in electrical field where a person can apply after the Diploma Engineering or Bachelor of engineering also after any Management course can also join the company as an employee.

>> To join the company after the diploma engineering make a handsome resume that shows your qualification and all academic record from inter class and remember that it should not be flowless because always most of the question are asked from the resume data in the interview.

>> You should have the knowledge of the running projects of the company and the future planning of company so that in interview it should be in the mind of the interviewer that you are much interested in the company.

>> Always answers the question point to point don’t go in deep in any question and resume should not be too lengthy that could be the reason of your rejection sometimes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?