23rd February 2014, 07:53 AM
S.Joseph selvaraj12

How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college

I have complited in deee in govt.polytechnic college.then i like to join the degree course.so have two option amie or BE.But which is have best job oppertunity? I don't know that.so plz send the details for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  3. List of all test centers in AP or Hyderabad?
  4. Can I take admission in 2nd year for degree in NIT or IIT after completing diploma in government college of Polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  6. How to join Polytechnic college after completing 10th?
  7. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  8. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  9. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  10. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  11. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  12. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  13. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  14. How to join government B.Ed college after completing UG degree in B.A English
  15. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  16. How to join polytechnic course after completing 10th standard?
  17. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
15th January 2016, 11:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college

The best option for you after completing polytechnic is to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test for bachelor's degree in engineering. It will give you better opportunities for job as well as higher studies.

So, from my point of view, you must opt for B.E. Minimum of 60% in diploma is necessary to apply for LEET exam for directly admission in second year of engineering. In final year of engineering, you can apply for GATE exam for M.Tech or jobs in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?