18th July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWA after completing B.E in instrumentation and control

hi i am ruban who has completed BE(instrumentation and control) with 6.83/10 CGPA with first class how can i join icwa please guide me

Related Questions:
12th July 2014, 09:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ICWA after completing B.E in instrumentation and control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am ruban who has completed BE(instrumentation and control) with 6.83/10 CGPA with first class how can i join icwa please guide me
ICWAI stands for (Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India). The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three stages namely,

-Foundation Course
-Intermediate Course/ Executive Course
-Final Course

For Foundation course:- The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university

For Intermediate course:- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

How to Apply:-

First applicant needs to register in Cost and Work Accountant Institute and After registering for the examination applicant may attend the examinations which are conducted by the Institution. The applicant can get the application form in the regional Institute (or) The Examination for ICWAI Course was held two times in a year during the month of June and December.

ICWAI Institute in India :-

-Institute of Professional Studies and Research
-Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I
-Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI
-Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI
-Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI
-Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants
-H.A.College of Commerce
-Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants
-Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?