16th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?

Dear Sir,

I would like to join B Tech / BE in Instrumentation Engineering under Karnataka State Open University - KSOU, MYSORE. & I have complete 3 year Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineer. Please provide me a details for the admission perpose any college or any University.

Thanks & Regards,
Shivanand

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  2. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?
  4. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  7. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
  10. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  11. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  12. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  14. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  18. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?
17th May 2012, 07:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?

KSOU doesnot offer engineering courses. After diploma you need to next apply for the various lateral entry exams like Karnataka diploma lateral entry CET. These exams are normally scheduled around May. You now will be eligible for the exam in 2013. So you can start preparation for the exams now.
15th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?

what is the procedure to get admission in b.tec?
14th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

tell me whether Karnataka Open Unniversity offer instrumentation enginneering or not ?
1st December 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

In what date diploma to degree jcece exam'll going to held for 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?