16th August 2013, 02:02 PM
Vijay Rajendra mali

Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?

Can I join airforce or navy after completing diploma in instrumentation engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  2. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  3. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  5. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  9. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering after 10th
  12. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  14. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I join Air Force after completing diploma?
  16. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  17. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
6th August 2014, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Rajendra mali View Post
Can I join airforce or navy after completing diploma in instrumentation engg?

Yes of course you can join in Indian Air Force after completing the Diploma course. To join in the Indian Air Force wing you have to appear in NDA entrance examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. The notification about the examination will be published in the official UPSC site.

12th standard science stream or Diploma course from a recognized university is required educational qualification to apply for NDA entrance examination. The candidate must be unmarried male candidate, age limit should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

As per your educational qualification you are eligible to apply for NDA entrance examination.

To join in the Indian Air Force wing you have to clear the written examination followed by Physical test. The applicant should be Physically as well as medically fit. The physical standards like, height, weight, eyesight, etc. The applicant who is qualified in the written exam and physical test, need to appear in personal interview.

For further information lease visit here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
11th November 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?

Sir ,I'm also a student of diploma medical instrumentation engineer. After diploma I want to join Indian airforce. Is that possible.
13th November 2019, 08:35 AM
Ramu66

There are 3 modes to get into air force

1. After 12th appear for the NDA exam and entry based on that process.

2. After completing graduation from technical background and appearing for UPSC CDSE exam , you can try to clear through the process to have an opportunity to be in air force.

3. Third way is from afcat exam , which is conducted by air force only ..it is also based on graduation only..

So on your eligibility you can appear only for NDA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?