22nd February 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IIT after completing diploma in IT? What is the procedure to join lateral entry

how to join iiit after completing diploma in IT. Is there is any procedure to join through lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  2. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. How can I join diploma in lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter?
  5. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  6. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  7. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI Fitter?
  8. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI fitter
  9. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  10. Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?
  11. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  12. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  13. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  15. Lateral entry into M.Arch after Civil engineering?
  16. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  17. How to join AMIE B.Tech after completing ICE diploma by lateral entry?
  18. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
28th July 2015, 03:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IIT after completing diploma in IT? What is the procedure to join lateral entry

After completing your diploma in any of the stream you are not allowed to get admission in any of the IIT.

Because IIT does not offers admission under the lateral entry scheme.

For getting admission in the IIT you must have to complete your 12th class from any recognized board and then appear in the JEE main and Advance exam.

So you should choose some other options rather than IIT, and if you want to get admission in IIT then you simply have to pursue your 12th class first.

However you can get admission in direct second year in many college other than IIT.

Some of best college for you are :

1. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai

2. Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Andheri

3. Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai

4. College of Engineering, Pune (COEP)

5. Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering & Technology
(SGGSIE&T), Nanded

6. Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?