2nd February 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?

sir,
Myself Rohit kumar from andaman and nicobar island now i am in civil final sem in DR.BR.Ambedkar institute of technology which is suitated in portblair (i.e andaman) after completing my diploma i want to complete my b.tec from IIT......................so i want know the admission procedure..................so please send me about lateral entry procedure in IIT..........my contact no is 9434260470............my email id is [email protected]

15th January 2012, 12:10 PM
krishnasolanki

Default Re: Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?

YES definately,
YOU are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. after completing your diploma,
there is no direct entry any way in IIT's, you can take direct admission in B.TECH second year, in many universities, like mumbai university, RTU rajasthan etc,

but your aim is to go for IIT so you should prepare for IIT exaamination.
there is no lateral entry procedure in IIT.
30th August 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?

shall i admit to NERIST 2ND year directly after doing my diploma in ITESM from ambedkar polytechnic,delhi...m a student of MHRD,from TRIPURA....09711283499 is my number...plz help me and show me the path..plz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?