9th January 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Lateral entry into M.Arch after Civil engineering?

Sir I am a civil engineering student & i am very interested in archjtechture so i would like to join for m.arch after completing my diploma. I want to know that am i eligible to join m.arch through lateral entry .If i am eligible ,what are steps to join for m.arch & if i am not eligible what should i do after my diploma to join for m.arch.

Related Questions:
  1. When to get the forms for Lateral Entry into Civil Engineering?
  2. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Best colleges in Haryana for doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry?
  4. Which is the best college for doing B.Tech Civil Engineering through lateral entry in Haryana?
  5. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
  7. List of colleges which allow lateral entry for B.Tech(civil engineering) course in Delhi and Hyderabad?
  8. Can I do B.Tech civil engineering on lateral entry basis -- [New]
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  13. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  14. List of colleges that accept lateral entry in B.Tech Civil?
  15. How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Procedure for admission in B.E after diploma? Old question papers for the exam?
  17. Can I do B.Arch if I am a diploma in holder in civil engineering? What percentage is the eligibility for B.Arch lateral entry?
  18. Books for preparation for LEET? where to buy?
14th January 2014, 06:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Lateral entry into M.Arch after Civil engineering?

Yes, if you have done PG diploma in architecture then you can get admission in 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme. And i think it is best for you.
But as you have done B.tech in civil then it is best to do M.Tech in civil and it is best for your career.

After that you can apply for the job in many builder companies and there are so many companies in India which are related to this field. And after M.tech you will get good job with good salary package.

And as you want to do M.Arch then it is also good and there are so many colleges in India which are best for the M.Arch and it is best to do it from a best university or college and after that you may get job through the campus placement and it is best if you will get good job through the campus placement.

And here are some good colleges in India for M.Arch:

Jadavpur University Faculty Council of Engineering & Technology - Kolkata

Bengal Engineering & Science University (BESU)

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee

RV College of Engineering (RVCE)

National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Patna

Sathyabama University

SRM Engineering College

So these are the best colleges for the M.Arch and you can get admission in any of the college and after that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field and i think it is best to do masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?