14th December 2012, 01:54 PM
koki.marine

How can I join IIT while studying in 9th standard in Chennai

sir .now iam studing 9th in stateboard in chennai i want to join to join IIT. i don't how to join?

15th December 2012, 06:22 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join IIT while studying in 9th standard in Chennai

Hi Guest,

As you are pursuing 9th standard now you will be not eligible to join IIT now.

You need to complete 10th standard in order to take admission into it.

The entrance exam you need to take is IIT- JEE exam.

This exam can be attempted after 10th or 12th exams.

The paper is going to be tough and you need to prepare for the best in order to crack the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th December 2012, 11:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I join IIT while studying in 9th standard in Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by koki.marine View Post
sir .now iam studing 9th in stateboard in chennai i want to join to join IIT. i don't how to join?
Hi

IIT - INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION !!!

As you would well know that the IIT's are the top most technical institute in our country. So it would not be wrong to say that IIT's are the most elite group of colleges in India and also in the world.

I am really sorry to say you cannot join the IIT's directly after Class 9th. However I would tell you the entire procedure to do the same..

At first you have to complete your metric that is your Class 10th board exams and then take up Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as per the requirements by the IIT's Eligibility. You have to study these subjects in your HS classes 11th and 12th. After you are done with your Class 12th boards, then you would have to apply for the IIT JEE..

IIT JEE is the Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted by the IIT's themselves. So this is one of the toughest under graduate entrances in the world. It would test you on your technical basics and problem solving abilities. . You should be very up to date with your knowledge.

There are two papers in it each having 3 sections i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You have to clear both the papers if you want to get admission in the IIT's. For more info, CLICK HERE..

You can also join some coaching center for the best preparations.
Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd June 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join IIT while studying in 9th standard in Chennai

hi,
my brother doing 11 th std in virudhunagar. what is the procedure to join in iit please give the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?