4th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join coaching for IIT? I am a 11th standard student

Sir, i want to join coching for iit after my 11th. Please, give me suggestions.

23rd June 2014, 06:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join coaching for IIT? I am a 11th standard student

There are 16 IITs which offers various undergraduate, post graduate and research programmes. There are limited seats almost 10,000 seats in all IITs and the competition is really tough. . You can start with coaching for IIT JEE at class 11 or class 12. Most of the students aspiring to join IIT prefer the Yearlong Classroom Contact Programmes in Class-XI or XII. You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in class 12. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?