8th October 2011, 09:36 AM
Buvam

Should I prepare for IIT from class 9th itself?

Sir,I'm in 9th standard.I want to become an IIT'ian.I have cleared all the concepts of my class but my parents do not allow me to study higher class.They force me to focus on academics.Should I prepare for IIT from right now or later?

2nd April 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I prepare for IIT from class 9th itself?

ofcource later....first complete class 12th......
there is no need to worry for it NOW....
thanks,

27th June 2012, 11:57 PM
tanveersandhu

My dear you certainly will have to study higher. You won;t be able to appear in the IIT until and unless you clear 12th standard with science subjects (i.e PCM) with at least 60% marks. It is good that you are Dreaming of becoming an IITian but there is a long way to go as the proverb "There is many a slip between the cup and the lip". So work hard and study higher. God will certainly help you clearing the IIT. Thank you.

15th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i 'm in 9th and i wants to be in iitian , the education system is not good enough here and very few students got iit from our state so can u give a solution to tackle it and gain my goal

16th July 2012, 12:24 AM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Should I prepare for IIT from class 9th itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i 'm in 9th and i wants to be in iitian , the education system is not good enough here and very few students got iit from our state so can u give a solution to tackle it and gain my goal

My dear you certainly will have to study higher.

You won;t be able to appear in the IIT until and unless you clear 12th standard with science subjects (i.e PCM) with at least 60% marks.

It is good that you are Dreaming of becoming an IITian but there is a long way to go as the proverb "There is many a slip between the cup and the lip".

So work hard and study higher. God will certainly help you clearing the IIT.

Thank you.

24th November 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know syllabus of class 9th for enterance exam

12th January 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buvam View Post
Sir,I'm in 9th standard.I want to become an IIT'ian.I have cleared all the concepts of my class but my parents do not allow me to study higher class.They force me to focus on academics.Should I prepare for IIT from right now or later?
i could think its a right time..........

18th March 2014, 09:30 AM
Sandhya Reddy6

first of all hats off to you.....because from 9 th class onwards you are thinking about your future goals and trying to reach them in future.....so what should you do is be updated anytime about new concepts and be strong with basic concepts try to solve model papers related to maths,physics ,chemistry....and ALL THE BEST FOR U R FUTURE.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?