14th October 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year of BE?

hello i am ronak and i am 19+ and i am in 2nd year B.E. please tell me how can i join or apply for exam in indian navy?? please mail me on [email protected]
please answer my question.....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  2. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  3. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  4. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  5. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  9. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary with commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join Indian Defence services having completed engineering in Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course being a 30 years old candidate and having 162 cms height?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can I do to join Indian Navy being a candidate having secured 35% in B.Com and having an age of 22 years?
  15. How to join Indian Navy after passing B.Com 2nd year
  16. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  17. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  18. How a 19 years old candidate can join Indian Navy?
31st October 2011, 11:34 PM
umathkavi

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year of BE?

As you are over aged so you may not apply for NDA but you can apply for CDS after completing your B.E. and join INDIAN NAVY.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be an unmarried male.
18th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year of BE?

i had cross the age of 19 and can i am able to join air force
25th December 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how can i become a navy officer after taking bio=maths in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?