13th June 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I join to the Indian navy as an officer after BSc?

I am Nithesh have been graduated in BSC. So now tell me that How can I join to the Indian navy as an officer?

14th June 2021, 12:41 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I join to the Indian navy as an officer after BSc?

Procedure to join Indian navy as an officer after BSc is;

You have 2 opportunity which are;

1. UPSC CDS
2. INET Exam.

If your age is less than 22 years than you are eligible for CDS examination.

If your age is less than 24 years than you are eligible for INET exam.

You have to appear and crack particular examination with good marks.

On the basis of marks obtained you will be getting call letter for SSB Interview.

If you could clear SSB Interview than you will be going through Medical Examination.

Your final selection will be confirmed via merit list.
14th June 2021, 10:53 PM
Iffa0786

After B.Sc. Indian navy can be joined through cracking CDS entrance exam. CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

Maximum age limit :35years
15th June 2021, 04:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can appear and qualify in NDA examination conducted by UPSC.

NDA is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, if you have the required qualification than eligible to appear in the examination. Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

You are not eligible for recruitment in Navy on the basis of B.Sc qualification.
15th June 2021, 11:45 PM
Afreen0786

Through CDS entrance exam (Combined defence service) you can join Indian army after BSc,

Eligibility criteria:- PCM ( physics chemistry mathematics) in 10+2 at B.SC level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?