13th August 2011, 09:29 PM
aparna narasimhan

How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?

i am a student of b tech electrical and electronics. how can i join m sc astrophysics after completion of b tech? what are the entrance exams to be written?is there any good coolege for this course in tamilnadu(india)?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Entrance exams which need to be written? Any good college in Tamilnadu?
  2. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  3. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  6. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  7. Which course should I complete to become a Pilot?
  8. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria?
  9. What will be the best career option for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of medical entrance exams other than EAMCET, AIIMS and JIPMER?
  11. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  12. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Astrophysics course after completion of B.Tech in IT? -- [New]
  14. Can i go for astrophysics after completion of B.E?
  15. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
9th January 2012, 06:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?

To pursue a career in astrophysics a good background in maths, physics, chemistry and computer science is required you should have a very strong base in Mathematics, Physics and any other science.Here is a list of colleges in India:-

JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Koramangala, Bangalore

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam

Astrophysics, Aligarh Muslim University

Indian Institute of Science, Jadavpur,

Punjabi University, Patiala

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

Osmania University,

St. Joseph's College of Arts & Science, Cuddalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?