23rd June 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for astrophysics after completion of B.E?

can I go for astrophysics after completion of B.E.
I am interested and what are the entrance exam for that

Related Questions:
  1. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  2. Can i go for astrophysics after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  6. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  8. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  9. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  12. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  14. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  15. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  16. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  17. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  18. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
7th July 2015, 03:40 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i go for astrophysics after completion of B.E?

The eligibility criteria for the diploma as well as for the graduation course in astronomy is of the intermediate only.

Now, since this is not a very popular branch, hence there are not many colleges. Some of the colleges across India are as given below-

>> Maharishi Institute of Vedic And Management Sciences

>> Institute of Rajasthan Studies (Sahitya Sanstha), Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University

>> Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of Inter-Disciplinary and Trans-Disciplinary Studies

>> Department of Futures Studies, University of Kerala

>> Faculty of Arts, Chaudhary Charan Sigh University

>> School of Studies in Jyotirvigyan, Jiwaji University

>> Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre

>> Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?