2nd February 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA? For which exam should I sit for GCE?

How can i join nda,which exam should i sit for.gce,jamb or any one?

1st March 2014, 02:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join NDA? For which exam should I sit for GCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i join nda,which exam should i sit for.gce,jamb or any one?
Nice to see that you're Interested in NDA Entrance Examination. You can Join in NDA by crack the Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The NDA Entrance Examination pattern consist of, General aptitude and mathematics etc.. So, If you successfully qualified in NDA Entrance Examination then you may join in NDA.

To apply for NDA Entrance Examination, Applicants with 12th standard or equivalent qualification e are eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination. Only Science stream candidates are eligible to Join in Indian Navy and Air force wing.

Applicant should be crossed 16.5 years and should not have crossed the age of 19 years and the applicant should be physically as well as medically fit.

The Applicant should be Unmarried male candidate.

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?