16th February 2013, 12:59 PM
RIYAS C T

How can I join RAW after MBBS?

How can i join raw after mbbs...Please give me the details for the same

15th June 2016, 03:09 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I join RAW after MBBS?

In order to join RAW the best option world be to apply for civil services in Indian conducted by UPSC every year. Civil services exam are the best way to join RAW after becoming a Indian Police Service, after becoming a IPS officer it become easy to become a RAW agent with time and experience in the job. Hence the best option to become RAW officer is to become a IPS officer by civil services.

MBBS is a medical degree for a general physician, it is basically a doctor degree and for those who want to practise doctor in their life, but there is no direct entry for MBBS physician in RAW, there exists no such entry in RAW for MBBS doctor, the one and best way to join RAW is to only go through and apply civil services. The recruitment in RAW does not take place directly like any other profession, it is highly confidential and secret in nature and is done under secretacy. As it is supposed to be secret, so no open notification for recruitment in RAW is given, only non direct entry is possible in agencies like RAW.
8th July 2020, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I opted medical in 12th and now i want to join ib or raw.please explain me the procedure to join
5th January 2021, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How can be apply to become a doctor in raw?
12th August 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in eleven standard now and I want to join RAW after MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?