8th October 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I keep the environment clean?

how can you keep the enviroment clean....Could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to reduce Aircraft accidents?
  2. Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?
  3. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  4. What are the names of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in ecology and environment in correspondence course after M.Sc ecology and environment?
  5. List of top 10 colleges of India n MSc Microbiology?
  6. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to start preparation for NET Exam for Environmental Science?
  9. Job prospects after completing my bachelors degree in this stream? I want to do BSc in Environmental Science and Management from UK
  10. Bank PO solved papers?
  11. MBA in Biotech?? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus of Coal India and its previous years papers?
  13. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Why ICSE had made Environmental Education a compulsory subject? -- [New]
  15. Are environment science group students eligible for PGT entrance exam?
  16. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  17. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  18. Last date of filling the online application form of B.A 3rd year?
9th October 2012, 02:19 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: How can I keep the environment clean?

Dear..

Its too good to see that you are so concerned about the environment and want to know the ways to clean it. I am giving you both the situation in which what an individual can do or what an organization can do.

Individually :- As a individual our reach is so small that we can not expect a great result out of it, But if we dedicate ourselves then we can change the entire picture. First of ensure that in your surrounding nobody throw the litter in open area. Ensure proper disposal of the wastage. Tell everybody to switch off the water tap when not in use. Tell everybody to plant more and more tree as we it is the only way to improve our environment, Decrease the effect of pollution and also to give us fresh oxygen and reducing the temperature of the earth.

There are various other way to clean the environment on organizational basis:- We can check regularly the smoke exerted by chimney at industries, We can also use wind mill, solar energy and save petrol, We can use Biogas plant to cook food and save forest, We can use public transport instead of personal vehicle.

Hope it will help you

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?