25th January 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How can i know whether the application is reached for GATE?

Hello sir,
I applied GATE through online and sent application number to iit kharagpur ,but i forgot gate application number how can i know whether my application reached
please give me information sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Sent the GATE application form but the application status says form not received : What to do?
  2. Forgot my GATE application number : What to do and how to check the application form status?
  3. How may I get information regarding whether my application has reached or ignored? I have sent an application form for MBA degree through correspondence
  4. whether my application form for iit-jee has reached the officer's desk or not?
  5. How to check whether my IIT JEE application form has reached the IIT's?
  6. Is my IIT JEE application form reached if my form numbr of B341065089?
  7. About BITSAT 2010 application form, my form has not reached there yet, how to proceed?
  8. How to check whether my WBJEE application form has reached or not?
  9. How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online
  10. How to verify if AIPMT application form has reached or not?
  11. Is my AFMC application form reached?
  12. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  13. AIEEE Application still not reached? how to proceed?
  14. How can I know that my online TANCET application form has reached? -- [New]
  15. How to get the GATE application number?
  16. Status of my wbjee application form? whether it has reached or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission in M.Tech in regular course? I've 1 re-appear in my B.Tech(ECE) 8th sem result
  18. How to know the status of my IIT form whether it has been reached successfully or not?
27th January 2012, 03:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i know whether the application is reached for GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I applied GATE through online and sent application number to iit kharagpur ,but i forgot gate application number how can i know whether my application reached
please give me information sir.
If you have lost the application number, you need to contact the GATE officials to retain your application number. Apart from this, there is no other way to retain it, specially online.
Since you have submitted your application form to the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, I am providing you the contact number of the GATE officials in the Kharagpur Branch:
Chairman, GATE
Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur
Kharagpur 721 302
Tele-03222-282091
[email protected]
3rd October 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have send gate application but i have not received any reply from them if my application is reached and if they dont upload it how i know?
10th October 2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have send gate application but i have not received any reply from them if my application is reached and if they dont upload it how i know?
i too have the same doubt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?