3rd November 2015, 05:20 PM
nazrul13783

How can I manage my studies while doing B.Pharmacy 3rd semester along with job?

Sir,

I am a Lateral Entry student in a private college in Hyderabad. Now I am in B.Pharmacy 3rd semester. I have completed my D.Pharmacy from a Government college. and fortunately I got a job in my state. Now can I do the job along with study if college allows? I am very worried how can I do the both?

Related Questions:
  1. PTU-B.Pharmacy 3rd Semester-Pharmaceutics-II (Unit operations-I including Engg. Drawing) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  3. Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  4. Should I quit engineering of got 5 reappaers in 3rd semester?
  5. Did I do anything wrong by quitting the job for preparing for MBA exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after completing of my B.Tech degree? Should I go for further studies or job?
  7. TY.Bpharmacy semester 5th last years question papers?
  8. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutical Chemistry-V (Biochemistry) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  10. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Is it possible to become an IAS? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech
  12. How can I get a job after pursuing masters in economics in 3rd semester?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in 3rd semester of B.Com?
  14. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  15. Which companies I can get jobs after the completion of B.Tech? Can I do a job along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  17. Which books are best for class 9th studies? How to manage my time for studies?
  18. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
4th November 2015, 07:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I manage my studies while doing B.Pharmacy 3rd semester along with job?

yeah you can complete your graduation while doing job.

you can do through distance education like one of the well known source where you can do your degree is IGNOU (indira gandhi national open university).

for administration and filling of form,payment are online mode

you can get the study materials by paying the fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?