15th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of MCA pursuing 3rd semester.
I want to know that what are the options
for me to join in Infosys for doing job there?
Please provide me the information.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  3. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  5. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  6. Is a candidate eligible for a job in Infosys after completing first semester in 2nd attempt
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  8. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  11. How do I start M.A Preparation for a job? I am doing MCA in 3rd semester
  12. How can I do job in infosys after doing MCA correspondence?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  14. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student?
  16. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  17. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
21st May 2015, 03:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?

You can surely join Infosys after successfully completion of your course as Infosys does hire MCA passed out candidates. Now, to join Infosys, it is a hard nut to crack, but still if you prepare with full dedication, I am sure you will make it.

Infosys however, takes in most of new employees via College Campussing and Pool Campussing and in most of the cases there are walk in Interviews also. So, if you wish to join Infosys, you will probably have to sit for College campussing, if the company does visit your College and if not, than you can go for Pool campus or directly walkin interviews, if vacancies are out for it.
'
You will probably have to keep a track on it and I am sure you will at the end get a job in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?