17th April 2012, 03:33 PM
sapnadhiman

How to do training in Information Technology for two months after doing B.Tech IT in 3rd year?

hii..

i am currently doing b .tech (information technology) in 3rd year.
i want to do training in information technology for two months (june-july).i wanna go abroad fr the same .can u please help me out by sugesting me the names of some good institutes outside india .

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  2. Criteria to take 6 months training in DRDO?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Samsung, Gurgaon offers Project Training of 6 months to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I apply for this Training? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  7. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  8. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  9. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. How to do 6 months training from DRDO? I am a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student
  13. How to get 6 months training from DRDO? I am a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?
  15. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  16. How to do 6 months training in BHEL?
  17. How to do 6 months training of B.Tech under UPTU in New Zealand?
  18. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
12th March 2023, 01:06 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to do training in Information Technology for two months after doing B.Tech IT in 3rd year?

There are several options for doing a training in Information Technology for two months after completing B.Tech IT in the 3rd year. Here are some suggestions:

1. Look for internships: Many companies offer internships to students who are pursuing their degree in IT. You can find internships on job portals, company websites or through your college placement cell. Internships usually last for two to three months and provide hands-on experience in working on real-life projects.

2. Join a training institute: There are many training institutes that offer short-term courses in various IT skills such as programming languages, web development, data science, artificial intelligence, etc. You can enroll yourself in such courses and learn new skills that are in demand in the IT industry.

3. Attend workshops and seminars: Many IT companies and organizations conduct workshops and seminars on various topics related to IT. You can attend these events and learn from industry experts about the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry.

4. Seek guidance from your professors: Your college professors can guide you in finding the right training program or internship that suits your skills and interests. They can also provide you with recommendations and referrals to companies and organizations that offer IT training.

5. Create your own project: You can use your skills and knowledge to create your own project in IT. This will not only enhance your skills but also give you a chance to showcase your work to potential employers.

It is important to choose a training program that matches your interests and career goals. Keep in mind that the IT industry is constantly evolving, and it is important to keep up with the latest trends and technologies to stay relevant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?