17th January 2014, 11:07 PM
smabinaya

How can I prepare for bank jobs for women? What exams are to be preferred? What is the qualificaition and salary?

how to prepare for bank jobs for women?? what exams are prefered?do these posts have any agelimits??what about the qualification and salary??

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  2. After Degree after Bank jobs better for me? How to prepare for the bank exams? Is coaching required?
  3. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  4. What is the minimum salary after doing BSc with maths? Which stream is preferred the most forIIM jobs?
  5. What are the jobs available in Bank with a good salary package for a Women Employee?
  6. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  7. Which books are best preferred for Bank PO exam? Names of the books with publishers name?
  8. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  9. How to become Finance Manager in Bank? Salary offered in private bank?
  10. How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  12. Can I go for M.Com after passing M.Com Hons?
  13. Jobs with good salary after B.Tech (CSE) with 70% marks? Company secretary exam?
  14. Best books to prepare for bank PO exams?
  15. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  16. How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  17. What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?
  18. Promotions and Salary Increments in Bank Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2015, 04:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for bank jobs for women? What exams are to be preferred? What is the qualificaition and salary?

Yes you are eligible for the jobs in banking sector as there is no restriction on gender basis.

The examination for the various posts in the banks are conducted by the IBPS and SBI where IBPS conducts examination for all banks other than SBI. The jobs are as Clerk , PO etc..

The eligibility criteria for the examination is candidates who have completed there graduation from any recognised university in any discipline can apply for the Clerk if there is age is between 19-28 years and for PO it is 21-30 years. There is relaxation of 3 years and five years for OBC and SC/ST candidates on the upper age limit.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
*Preliminary.
*Mains.
*Interview.

The questions in the examination are from Quntitative Aptitude , Reasoning , English ,General Knowledge and Computer based. To qualify in the examination hard work is required as there are large number of applicants as compared to the seats.

For any other details visit www.ibps.in. and www.sbionline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?