24th August 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?

I wanted to know abt the govt jobs available after b.tech(cs)
wht r the % requirment and wht exams r thr for it.
And wht salary package cn i gt in these govt jobs.

for comunicating easly i m giving my id

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  2. What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?
  3. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  4. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  5. Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?
  6. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  7. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  10. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  11. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  12. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  13. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  14. Government jobs for ECE B.Tech students? What is the salary?
  15. Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?
  16. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  17. Best option between government job and private job?
  18. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
2nd December 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?

can i get govt job without gate exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?