29th August 2013, 12:07 PM
jaiswal suman

How can I prepare for banking or should I go for MBA? I am a 3rd year BBA student

Hi
i am a 3rd year student of BBA.whether i should go for preparation of banking or i should go for MBA? Which one is better to get good job for me?

9th July 2015, 11:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for banking or should I go for MBA? I am a 3rd year BBA student

It is tough to suggest you as you must know what you want to be in the future whether you want to pursue higher or go for the job.

There are good jobs at all the level but you need to work hard to get it. You are now eligible to appear for the banking jobs so if you need to get the job start the preparation.

The examination is conducted by the IBPS and SBI every year. The eligibility is candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age must be between 21-30 years. There is relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidate.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidate need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection for the job. After getting the job you are eligible to get the handsome salary, perks and good respect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?