26th March 2011, 09:56 AM
surendra meghwal

MBA, M.Pharma or Banking preparation: Better choice after B.Pharmacy?

what do after b. pharmacy mba or m.pharm or banking prepartion

26th March 2011, 12:00 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA, M.Pharma or Banking preparation: Better choice after B.Pharmacy?

Hiiiiii,

According to my opinion you can do M. Pharmacy course after B. Pharmacy course.

But, you can do according to your interest, choose any one (MBA, M.Pharm. or Banking preparation) among them.

Best Wishes
26th March 2011, 01:57 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA, M.Pharma or Banking preparation: Better choice after B.Pharmacy?

Hi,
Thanks
2nd April 2011, 10:10 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of your B.Pharmacy, joining in M.Pharmacy is a good option. This is the choice which most of the candidates prefer to join. Already having 4 years of background in pharmacy as graduation, getting a post graduation degree after that will be so much helpful for you.

Once you complete M.Pharmacy, even if you join as a lecturer, you will be able to earn a minimum of Rs.30000/- per month. But you should be good at subject knowledge and delivering that.

I would you suggest you to go for MBA only when if you don't have interest in joining M.Pharmacy or you did not find admission to join M.Pharmacy.

MBA will also good option. MBA is having good demand these days. As you are from pharmacy background, there is a chance for you to perform in
MBA Hospitality management
MBA Pharmaceutical management.

If you are interested to join so, you can join the traditional specializations like Finance, Marketing and HR.

Preparing for bank exams is not a matter. 2-3 months good preparation is good enough to crack bank exams. So don't waste career. Go for post graduation degree.
2nd April 2011, 11:20 AM
kunal4win

Both the courses are good and
the scope offered by the two is
different. M Pharma prepares
you for as career in research
and development in pharma while
and MBA will prepare you for a sales and marketing, human
resource, finance or systems
role in pharma and even non
pharma companies. Opportunities
for post graduates in
pharmaceutical sciences include faculty positions in university
colleges, government
departments, research institutes
and also as medical practitioners,
drug inspectors, drug analysts,
pharmacists, pharmacology experts, pharmacologists,
production managers, and quality
managers. The choice you make
depends on your interests,
aptitude, ability, career goals
and personality. You can also opt for a MBA pharma qualification
meant specifically for
pharmaceutical executives.
2nd April 2011, 12:50 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a good option but still I would not prefer it for you.

To choose between M.pharmacy and Banking, I would suggest you to go for M.pharmacy.

because you will be more efficient in that field.

so go for M.pharm.

If you want Govt jobs, then apply for banking, but you have to be patient with these because you may not get job on your first attempt.
2nd April 2011, 01:26 PM
kantamani vijaya

the best thing to do is opt M,pharmacy which has more demand now a days.You can go to banking side in later days if you are very much interested in that but best option at present is M.pharmacy.All the besthttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
2nd April 2011, 04:46 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

I would suggest M.Pharmacy because you have done b.pharmacy so it would be easy for you as it is related to each other.But if you are interested to do mba or banking then you can go with it.
3rd April 2011, 09:51 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: MBA, M.Pharma or Banking preparation: Better choice after B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendra meghwal View Post
I think Masters in Pharmacy is the best option for you after the completion of your graduation in pharmacy.
Since you are from pharmacy field and you have the knowledge of this field so doing masters in the same field will be easy for you.

You can also go for the MBA course if you have any interest in that area. But I suggest you to choose that field only in which you have more interest.

And with the masters degree course you can also do preperstion for the Bank exams side by side. So do your Master and side by side preperation for bank exams.
3rd April 2011, 11:52 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after B.Pharm you may choose any one from M.Pharm, MBA and Bank examination. but you should choose according to your interest although you are eligible for all these.

M.Pharm- M.Pharm is master of pharmacy which is totally related to your graduation subject. now if you have lots of interest in graduation study(B.Pharm) then M.Pharm is best option you. if you find that you have interest in pharmacy and your academic record for graduation study is good enough then i think you must study M.Pharm. but if you were not good in pharmacy then only go for other option.

MBA- MBA is master of business administration. this is totally study on management subject. now scope of MBA is very good. job opportunity and pay scale after MBA is very high. this course is not related to your graduation study. so if you are not interested for further study in pharmacy then you may go for MBA.

Bank examination preparation- further study is always good for career. if you want to do further study then i don't think you should go for Bank examination. choose career option form M.Pharm or MBA or go for any other Master degree course. at last if you are unable to get any option then only think about bank examination.

best of luck.
3rd April 2011, 12:36 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

I think better option you to do M.pharmacy and do specialize in (pharmacology, pharmaceutics, hospital pharmacy or quality assurance) study, you can opt for research.

Teaching is another option after a Master's degree holder. Pharmacy graduates are also appointed by the government as drug inspectors and drug analysts. Hospitals also hire pharmacist consultants to advise physicians on the precise dosage, schedules and possible side effects of the various drugs.

While a diploma-holder can work as a pharmacist in hospitals or as a pharmacy technician, BPharm or MPharm degree-holders can apply for jobs in the pharmaceutical industry.

Although there are limited research openings in India, those with doctoral and post-doctoral qualifications find challenging avenues in R&D labs abroad. Apart from the drug manufacturing industry, pharmacists are also employed in the chemical industry and food and drug control organizations.

MBA Course is also good,but it will useful more,if you have any business to look after or plan to start business,otherwise do M.pharmacy.

Bank option is not at all good for your background stream career,do go for this track.

11th May 2011, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

After completing B.Tech. in Food Technology, why anyone wants to join bank
12th May 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

wat should we do in order to choose reseach n development after completion of b.pharmacy
16th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

HI, I AM IN B.SC (CHEMISTRY HONS.) FINAL YEAR. I HAVE A CONFUSION. WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO CHOOSE MBA OR BANKING????????????????????
7th February 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hi am a graduate of BA in economics and english.plz tell me if banking would be better or mba, since mba is an expensive option.Plz help me out am in my dilemma:(
7th February 2012, 07:34 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend
Of course MBA is better.

MBA is better than others like M.Pharma or banking jobs
Just because it opens a lot of opportunity to you.
After MBA job opportunity and status of living will be changed and that is what India is needed very much.

Here I'm giving you some colleges for MBA.
After giving entrance examinations like MAT,CAT,GMAT you can do MBA

List of colleges :

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars

Amity

SCMS cochin

Sri shiengri

NIILM

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI

There are so many such companies in which you can apply for.Here I'm giving you the list of all these.

Company name :

1.ICICI Bank
2.Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
3.Reliance Industries Limited
4.Reliance Industries Limited
5.Big Bazar
6.Steel Authority of India Limited etc.

1.Investment Banking Associate
2.Financial Controller
3.Finance & Corporate Affairs
4.DGM - Forensic Audit
5.Regional Marketing Head
6.Brand Manager
7.Sales Planning
8.Corporate Sales
9.Product Manager
10.Sr Marketing Manager

All the very best...............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA.pdf(1.80 MB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf mba_learning-education-information-sheets-.pdf(185.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf mbacareer99.pdf(383.3 KB, 75 views)
10th March 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in pharmacy , i do not have a good health, i am asthamatic and weak too.should i opt for banking sector or mpharm....pls do reply urgently
12th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendra meghwal View Post
1) if you go for M.pharma then you will have to invest around 2-3 lakhs and 2 years time and during m.pharma you will have to work hard with your studies and then after successful completion you may or you may not get job i.e job is not sure.

2) if you go for MBA without any prepration you will end up getting any college not of your choice but if you prepare for CAT and invest fees and another 6 months for prepration then you might get good college where again you will have to pay fees around 7-8 lakhs and 2 years of studying and after successful completion you might get placed in any private company where you will work for 16 hrs a day.

3) if you prepare for bank you will have to invest 7-8 thousand and only 6 months of prepration with dedication and hard work and if you get selected then you get absorbed as bank po and you will start getting salary and more importantly you will get government job.

so according to me you should go for banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?