27th November 2010, 06:52 PM
muhammed shahid khan

How to prepare for JAM exam in such a short time?

I m in bsc 3rd yr n i want to appear fr JAM exam bt in such a short time hw shud i go fr it???

26th August 2011, 08:42 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for JAM exam in such a short time?

you have to prepare yourself, for that
first go through your syllabus, then go through the previous year question papers,
it ll give you one basic idea .
then you refer the books whose most off the topics / chapters should be as pr the syllabus,
prepare less but should be confident about the topic / subject you read,
then if time ll be there go for more..

All the , syllabus subject wise , and question papers are present in the following link:

http://www.jam.examsavvy.com/

Go through it download it , and make yourself strong for the exam..

Good luck..~~~
16th December 2011, 08:58 AM
pradosh998
Member+

hello friend..
If You Are Appear In IIT JAM Entrance Exams, The You Need Lots Of Practice And Hard Work, If You Really Interested to Get Good Marks In This Exams. So, I will Suggest You Just Prepare for This Exams According To 12th Class Syllabus.

So, There are 8 papers in this exam and among them bio technology and masters of computer application are in the objective type and where as other exams are of both Objective and Descriptive Type.

And The test paper is of Three Hours Duration. Test Papers for Biotechnology and Master of Computer Application is fully Objective Type With Multiple Choice Questions Only And If You Will Give Wrong Answers Then You will Deduct The Marks In This Exams, So There will be Negative Marking In This Exams.

So, Its Better If You Can Join Some Good Coaching Institutes Because They Will Tell You The Tricky Methods to Solve the question In The Exams On Time OR Please Purchase Some Previous Year Papers from The Market And Keep Practice of Those Papers Regularly Only Then You Will be Able to Get Good Marks In This Entrance Exams.

And If You Want to Get More Information Regarding this Exams, Then Please Visit The Official Websites.
23rd April 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

firs u hv to colect da jam quetion papr...den solv it...study deeply da concpt of each quetn answr..devote minimum 2h pr day for jam...i thnk this statrgry wil hlp u...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?