7th July 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for CPT in time span of 3 months?

we can prepare for cpt in timespain of 3moths..Please tell me

14th September 2015, 06:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CPT in time span of 3 months?

CPT stands for the Common Proficiency Test. Yes, it is possible to prepare for this exam in three months and crack it. First of all see the examination pattern of this test. CPT is an objective test of 200 marks consisting of questions from different subjects like:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy.

2. Economics.

3. Quantitative Aptitude.

4. Mercantile law.

If you are a commerce candidate then you can easily clear this exam. Just go through the basic books of the subjects mentioned above and prepare your notes as questions are objective you need clear concepts of different topics. See the previous year papers and solve questions from it to gain confidence.

To clear this test, you need to score 50% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject.
15th September 2015, 02:27 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for CPT in time span of 3 months?

Hello friends.............

CPT is the Entrance exam for CA Course.
CPT stands for the Common Proficiency Test.
It’s a 200 marks exam to clear this test; you need to score 50% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject. In CPT you have 4 subjects:
1. Fundamentals of Accountancy.
2. Economics.
3. Quantitative Aptitude.
4. Mercantile law.
Just learn Concepts clearly. Because it’s an Objective type test So, Concepts will give you good knowledge to get Answer.
And Law is the Scoring Subject in CPT. So, Concentrate on that, that will give you the Aggregate help in Short span, and Accounts also help you in the good scoring.
Prepare Economics and QA with clearly and Mindy because these are the Subjects which is have some tricky nature in the Exam. So, take some care these subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?