29th August 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Technical and General Awareness areas in a short span?

Hello there!

I'll be taking sail's mt exam on 25 september. I've done my engineering in electronics discipline. I'm little confused about technical and general awareness areas to prepare in this short span of time for the exam. Any no of valuable suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
anshu

30th August 2011, 08:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Technical and General Awareness areas in a short span?

Since there is less period of time for the technical side you can start with solving past papers. For the areas where you are weak or not able to solve make sure you devote time in learning the same. You must solve as many papers possible. For the general awareness section you must read the newspapers regularly. Also refer to magazines and books like Manorama year book, competitive success etc.
24th May 2013, 12:32 AM
Bhavnachoubey

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Technical and General Awareness areas in a short span?

If there is less period of time for the technical side you can start with solving previous year questions.Solve as many as questions you can. You must solve as many papers possible. For the general awareness section you must read the newspapers regularly. Also refer to tv channel i.e.Loksabha there you will get all the latest current topic are seriously discuessed by the panel.

You may also refer www.examkunji.com for latest question updates in your area.

ALL the Best for exam.
24th May 2013, 12:36 AM
Bhavnachoubey

Default Re: How to prepare for Technical and General Awareness areas in a short span?

You can take help of TV channel called LOKSABHA where you will get to know about all the current affairs are discussed by the panel members.

You can also solve as many as question bases on GK.

I can suggest you www.examkunji.com to get more question database.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?