24th March 2012, 05:04 PM
pislampiarul

Is there any government job available for a time span of 2 months? I'm 22 years old and HS qualified from Murshidabad

I am a 22 year, HS qualified man from murshidabad. Is there any govt job opportunity within 2 months? please send the ans. at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware
  2. Can I do government job and M.Tech at the same time? Am I eligible to do it?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  4. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  5. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the government job in printing industry after crossing 45 years of age?
  7. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  8. How to complete graduation course in a short span of time?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a government job in printing industry?
  10. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  11. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  12. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?
  13. Is it possible for me to get government job if I have 8 months experience as deck cadet? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges in India with course duration of PTTI course in West Bengal?
  15. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  16. How can I get government job at an age of 33 years and after doing PUC(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
15th October 2017, 03:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available for a time span of 2 months? I'm 22 years old and HS qualified from Murshidabad

There is no present notification of government job for 10+2 passed candidate. You need to wait for notification and can apply for following government job entrance exams:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination.

2. SSC Multitasking examination.

3. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant examination.

4. Other clerical exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?