26th October 2012, 08:01 PM
saisow

How can I prepare for GATE exam for M.Tech Bio medical engineering

hello......
how can i prepare for gate exam for m tech bio medical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  2. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Tips on how to prepare for GATE? Previous year papers of GATE?
  5. How to appear for GATE exam after completing MSc in Bio Chemistry?
  6. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  7. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
  12. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which books to refer for the GATE EEE exam?
  14. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  15. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  16. Where are the bio-medical GATE coaching centers in Hyderabad? I have compleed my 3rd year
  17. What are the career options available after 12th in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
11th July 2015, 11:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE exam for M.Tech Bio medical engineering

GATE means Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Indian Institute of Technology conducts this entrance exam every year for candidates who wish to pursue master's degree in technology from top engineering colleges from India like IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.

Exam pattern:

GATE exam is an objective type exam consisting of 65 questions of 100 marks. There are one mark and two marks questions and negative marks of one third for every wrong answer.

Strategy to prepare for GATE exam:

You can get good rank in this exam by practice of questions as much as possible. Generally the questions asked in the exam is conceptual. You need to build good and clear concept of your technical subjects.

Try to focus on your technical subjects of Bio Medical engineering, practice numerical based questions on different subjects. Mathematics and aptitude questions are also there in exam. So prepare for aptitude questions as they are easy and marks fetching.

If you fee that you are unable to prepare for the GATE exam by self study. You can join the coaching institute for preparation like GATEFORUM, MADE EASY, ACE Engineering academy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?