2nd July 2012, 01:10 PM
pratyaksha shukla

What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?

hello,sir i am passed m.a[hindi] with 57 percent marks form ddu gorakhpur univercity i want to know syllabus of hindi in ugc net .

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Botany? Syllabus for the same?
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET Hindi? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  4. What is the minimum percentage in Hindi for Ph.D?
  5. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  6. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  7. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  8. Did I cleared the UGC NET as per marks obtained?
  9. Can I appear in UGC NET 2015? How to prepare for this exam?
  10. What is the pattern for UGC NET exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  11. How to prepare in Hindi for NET exam? Coaching institutes to prepare for NET in Hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  12. When will be the UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D in Computer Science being MCM student?
  14. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  16. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  17. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams? -- [New]
  18. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
26th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?

can u tell me what is the syllabus of hindi so that i can prepare
4th October 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?

what is the syllabus for preparing for net exam
17th June 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to know what is the syllabus for Hindi ugc net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?