12th July 2013, 01:47 AM
mamatamallick

How can I prepare for IAS without coaching center?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Can you please suggest me how i can prepare for IAS without coching centers and best publication to be preferred for CSAT exam and Mains (with public adminstration as optional) as well.Awating

Thanks & Regards
Mamata Mallick

13th March 2014, 08:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS without coaching center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatamallick View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Can you please suggest me how i can prepare for IAS without coching centers and best publication to be preferred for CSAT exam and Mains (with public adminstration as optional) as well.Awating

Thanks & Regards
Mamata Mallick
If you have confidence then you may face the IAS Entrance Examination without coaching class.

If your aspiring to become and IAS officer then you should apply for Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC for every year . This Examination is divided into two phrases ,

-Preliminary Examination and
-Main Examination

To Apply for this Examination then you should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

This preliminary Examination is based on Objective type and the preliminary Examination having two papers . So , You should be crack the Preliminary Examination then only your eligible to apply for Main Examination .

Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST as well as OBC candidates .

General candidate are eligible to apply for Attempt Examination for times and relaxation is give to obc candidates for 4 times and there is no limit for sc/st candidates .

So, you should have to apply for Civil Service Examination After your Graduation then your may become an IAS officer .

The Notification for Civil Service Examination are Published in Employment news papers and official website of UPSC . The Notification for this Examination published during the Month of February . You have to visit the Official Website of UPSC to know More Information regrading IAS Examination .

Syllabus for IAS Examination :-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?